The Aquajet Dive H2 Hydrodynamic Sea Scooter
With flying in mind and water at hand, the Aquajet Dive H2 gives its users the independence in the water you desire with balance, stability and operability .
Aqua Surf Craft is making record sales of the Aquajet Dive H2 at the start of summer 2020. The award-winning Aircraft style design that allows swimmers and divers to fly through the water with ease and the powerful motor has enough thrust to carry up to 4 passengers. So not only is it a professional diving tool but with its ease of use, it is a recreational sea scooter for everyone.
This diver propulsion vehicle uses its winged design for reducing hydrodynamic drag while maintaining balance. This vehicle is “more powerful than any other underwater scooter” and can tow up to four divers at once while battery life of over 100 minutes per charge.
Aqua Surf Craft has reported alarming sales to the USA, UK and European market as well as sales spread around the globe in areas where the summer is in season and people are looking to have fun in the water.
The H2 has also been used by coastguards and water search and rescue departments for underwater search and retrieval/ rescue.
For a complete detailed Breakdown of the device with demonstration videos
The Aquajet Dive H2’s modular component build makes for ease of repair, generally the part can just be replaced at your home.
- Maximum Speed: 9 km/h
- Three Speed Levels: 3 km/h; 6km/h; 9km/h
- Battery: 400Wh, 15Ah Lithium-ion battery
- Operating Time: 50 to 100 minutes
- Maximum Test Depth: 20 meters
- Safe Diving Depth for Beginners: 5 meters
- Charging Time: approx.: 2 – 3 hours with AC adapter
- Maximum Power: 800W
- Voltage: DC 23-29.4V
- Cruising Range: 6 km per charge
- Size: 106*68*28 cm; 42*27*11 inches
- Wingspan: 1.06 meters
- Weight (Battery included): 14 kg
- Gross Weight (Package & Accessories Included): 20 kg
- Input: 100V – 240V AC
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.